With this workbook, you can have a closer look at Colour Harmony Number 66 and see the Derwent Lightfast pencils that support it.
You will see what this colour sub-relationship looks like on a Red Yellow Blue colour wheel, and see its colour temperature. As well, this 20 page pdf workbook includes completed and blank lists of the Derwent Lightfast pencils which support this sub-relationship.
Product Number: PPP1450-78
What’s in the workbook?
In this pdf workbook, you will be provided with:
- an introduction to the Complementary colour relationship, and colour temperature;
- information about the Complementary Yellow-Green, and Violet-Red colour sub-relationship;
- examples of colour combinations found in the Complementary Yellow-Green, and Violet-Red sub-relationship;
- a list of the Derwent Lightfast pencils that support the Complementary Yellow-Green, and Violet-Red sub-relationship in table format;
- a list of the neutral Derwent Lightfast pencils that support the Complementary Yellow-Green, and Violet-Red colour sub-relationship’s temperature in table format;
- these same tables without colour swatches to help you create your own records;
- to help you with this, a blank swatch sheet is provided.
- blank 2 colour combination sheet so that you can create your own colour combinations with these pencils; and
- a disclaimer on the colour analysis is provided, together with contact information.
What you’ll gain from this workbook
After using this workbook, you will know more information about Colour Harmony Number 66 and the Derwent Lightfast pencils that support it. You’ll know what it looks like, and it’s colour temperature. As well, you will know the Derwent Lightfast pencils you can use in this colour sub-relationship. Finally, you’ll have a record of your own Derwent Lightfast pencils that you can use again and again when creating your artwork. You can use this pdf document as your personal reference for years to come.
Want to see our short course?
Do you want to know more about our short course that covers Colour Harmony Number 66 and the Derwent Lightfast pencils that support it? The short course expands on content provided in the workbook. Plus you get access to any future updates, and can access the course and its contents for at least 12 months after purchase. See the course details by clicking the button below.
How much is an Australian dollar?
Our prices are in Australian dollars. We include a link to PayPal’s Currency Converter Tool for your convenience.
Is this analysis independent?
The analysis has been created independently. The colour harmony series has been created by a beginner who faced a colour block that stopped them progressing as an artist. They use these tools to do their own artwork and are sharing this to help you on your art and craft journey.
This product is not affiliated with, sponsored, or endorsed by Derwent.
Third party product names, brand names, company names, and logos used in this product are the trademarks ™ or Registered ® trademarks of their respective owners. Our use of them does not imply any affiliation with, or sponsorship or endorsement by them.
Please see the colour analysis disclaimer from our website.
How long does the download link last?
The link to your purchase is valid for 2 days only from the time of purchase. Please download the pdf workbook to your computer as soon as possible and before the link to your purchase expires.
How to download the pdf workbook?
The workbook is an Adobe PDF document. It is encrypted and allows for printing and accessibility. You may need up to date pdf reader software to download, such as Adobe Reader. It is sized for A4 and allows for all document size printing. However, should you need, you may change your paper size and printing settings via the printer tab on your computer.
If you use an electronic reading device (such as Kindle), we encourage you to investigate if pdf documents can be read, and printed before purchasing the workbook.
Where are your Terms and Conditions?
You can find our terms and conditions, privacy, and purchase policy at the footer of this page. They are also linked here for your information.