A short course and workbook showing the Colour Harmony Number 66 and the Luminance pencils that support it.
This short course shows the Complementary colour relationship, colour temperature, and which Caran d’Ache Luminance pencils support the Complementary Yellow-Green, and Violet-Red sub-relationship and temperature. See colour combinations found in this colour sub-relationship.
Product Number: OCP939-5
What’s in the course?
Number 66 – Complementary Yellow-Green, and Violet-Red
This short course and workbook will focus on colour harmony number 66. This will show the Complementary Yellow-Green, and Violet-Red colour sub-relationship, and which Luminance pencils to use in this relationship. It shows the neutral pencils which support the sub-relationship’s colour temperature.
In this short course, you will be provided with written text and video that provide:
- an introduction to the Complementary colour relationship;
- an introduction to colour wheel colour temperature;
- an introduction to colour combinations, and 2 colour combinations created in the Complementary Yellow-Green, and Violet-Red sub-relationship;
- a disclaimer about the colour analysis, and
- the number of Luminance pencils in the Complementary Yellow-Green, and Violet-Red colour sub-relationship, and the neutral pencils that support the sub-relationship.
You will receive a 20 page pdf course workbook.
The course workbook:
- expands on the course content.
It provides you with lists of:
- the pencils in the 100 Caran d’Ache Luminance range that belong to the Complementary Yellow-Green, and Violet-Red colour sub-relationship on a Red Yellow Blue colour wheel; and
- the neutral pencils that support the sub-relationship.
It also provides:
- blank lists so you can create your own colour swatches and colour combinations.
After completing this short course…
- not be confused about the Complementary colour relationship;
- not waste time trying to figure out which Luminance pencils to use in this colour harmony;
- not waste time wondering how many colour combinations are possible in this colour harmony;
- not waste time wondering what those colour combinations look like;
- not waste your Luminance pencils, as you’ll be using all those that support this colour harmony;
- not feel sick at the thought of choosing colour for your artwork; and
- not be frustrated as you try to figure out colours, their colour temperatures, and combinations.
- know the Complementary colour relationship, and its colour temperatures;
- know what this Colour Harmony and its colour temperature look like;
- know colour combinations that can be made with this Colour Harmony;
- see example colour combinations; and
- know which Luminance pencils to use in each of those colour combinations.
You will have a range of colour choices to use in your art. You will know which Luminance pencils to use.
You will have a record of your own Luminance pencils that you can use again and again when creating your artwork.
And… you will not be putting your pencils away.
Not after a course?
After looking at the information above, you may find that the course format is not for you. If this sounds like you, we have available for purchase a PDF digital download that summarises the information in this course. Click the button below to find out more information.
This product has been created to help you get the most use out of your Luminance pencils. It has been created independently by a beginner artist who found it hard to choose colour, and was too scared to use their own Luminance pencils.
This product is not affiliated with, sponsored, or endorsed by Caran d’Ache.
Third party product names, brand names, company names, and logos used in this product are the trademarks ™ or Registered ® trademarks of their respective owners. Our use of them does not imply any affiliation with, or sponsorship or endorsement by them.
How much is an Australian dollar?
Our prices are in Australian dollars. We include a link to PayPal’s Currency Converter Tool for your convenience.
Where can I find PayPal’s currency exchange rates?
How long is this course?
It takes approximately 7 minutes to view this course’s online content. Reading and using the workbook will add to this timeline.
Do I need to have all the pencils in the range to use this course?
There is no need to have all the pencils in the range. This series of courses covers the whole pencil range. Pencils in smaller sets are part of the range and are therefore included.
Is this analysis independent?
The analysis has been created independently. The course series has been created by a beginner who faced a colour block that stopped them progressing as an artist. They use these tools to do their own artwork and are sharing this to help you on your art and craft journey.
Please see the colour analysis disclaimer from our website.
What if I need more information about this product?
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. To help you with this, we aim to be transparent and provide descriptions about this item so that you are aware of its contents before purchasing. If you have any questions about the product prior to purchase, please contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
What if I need help?
We want your buying experience to be enjoyable, and that you can use your course materials. We worked hard to create this item, with original content. If you need help, you can contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
How to download the pdf workbook?
The workbook is an Adobe PDF document. It is encrypted and allows for printing and accessibility. You may need up to date pdf reader software to download, such as Adobe Reader. It is sized for A4 and allows for all document size printing. However, should you need, you may change your paper size and printing settings via the printer tab on your computer.
If you use an electronic reading device (such as Kindle), we encourage you to investigate if pdf documents can be read, and printed prior to your purchasing the course.
What if I am unhappy with the product?
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably forseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to being a major failure.
Please reach out to us at any time after purchase if you have any issues with the product, and we will attempt to remedy the problem for you.
Do you offer a refund for this product?
A refund request must be received within 30 days of purchase. When requesting a refund, please let us know the issues you are having with the product. We will do our best to help you use the product, or to remedy the problem.
Please keep your original purchase invoice/receipt/email, as you will be asked to provide this as proof of purchase. However, please note that your access to this product will be removed once it has been refunded.
Please read our Purchase Policy.
Where are your Terms and Conditions?